Autodidact. Senior software developer and architect. Main expertise: web applications (full stack).
Open for hire! See my expertise and interests below.
Passionate about open source software and computer games. Trying my hand at gaming videos. See works.
Solid experience: Go, JS/Node, Clojure, Python.
Limited experience: Rust, Haskell, Erlang.
Passing familiarity: Swift, C, Common Lisp, Scheme.
Predominant choice: Go.
- SQL databases: Postgres
- document databases: ArangoDB, CouchDB
- Datomic (https://www.datomic.com)
- Firebase (https://firebase.google.com)
Predominant choice: Postgres.
- rich web applications (SPA)
- traditional web applications (SSR, forms)
- REST API backends
- websocket API backends with live notifications
- Ethereum apps; see github.com/purelabio/eth
Favorite pastimes: open source development, computer games, anime.
Enthusiastic about software, physics, biology, philosophy, culture, computer games, anime, science fiction.
Location: Moscow, Russia (planning to move out).
Always up-to-date link to resume. (Most browsers let you print to PDF.)
@ email firstname.lastname@example.org; I tend to be unresponsive on email.