Autodidact. Senior software developer and architect. Main expertise: web applications (full stack).
Open for hire! See my expertise and interests below.
Enthusiastic open source developer. Also trying my hand at gaming videos. See works.
Solid experience: Go, JS/Node, Clojure, Python.
Limited experience: Rust, Haskell, Erlang.
Passing familiarity: Swift, C, Common Lisp, Scheme.
Predominant choice: Go.
- SQL databases: Postgres
- document databases: ArangoDB, CouchDB
- Datomic (http://www.datomic.com)
- Firebase (https://firebase.google.com)
Predominant choice: Postgres.
- rich web applications (SPA)
- traditional web applications (SSR, forms)
- REST API backends
- websocket API backends with live notifications
- Ethereum apps; see github.com/purelabio/eth
Favorite pastimes: open source development, computer games, anime.
Enthusiastic about software, physics, biology, philosophy, culture, computer games, anime, science fiction.
Location: Moscow, Russia (planning to move out).
Always up-to-date link to resume. (Most browsers let you print to PDF.)
@ email email@example.com; I tend to be unresponsive on email.