Autodidact. Senior software developer and architect. Main expertise: web applications, full stack.
Part of team at Purelab.io, a software development and consulting studio. Hire us for your next big project!
Open source enthusiast. See my works.
Solid experience: Go, JS/Node, Clojure, Python.
Limited experience: Rust, Haskell, Erlang.
Passing familiarity: Swift, C, Common Lisp, Scheme.
Predominant choice: Go.
- SQL databases: Postgres
- document databases: ArangoDB, CouchDB
- Datomic (http://www.datomic.com)
- Firebase (https://firebase.google.com)
Predominant choice: Postgres.
- rich web applications (SPA)
- traditional web applications (SSR, forms)
- REST API backends
- websocket API backends with live notifications
- Ethereum apps; see eth
Favorite pastime: writing and contributing to open source software.
Enthusiastic about programming language design.
Location: Moscow, Russia (planning to move out).
Always up-to-date link to resume. (Most browsers let you print to PDF.)
@ email firstname.lastname@example.org
I tend to be unresponsive on email, please consider the other channels.